Monday, June 30, 2014

Day 7 - Moving Day!

Hey everybody! Happy Army Day!

So today entailed an early morning meeting for my online Humanitarian Engineering class. Then I savored the wifi in the hostel for as long as I could before I had to check out to move into my new place.

The apartment is great, with running water, a fridge, and a stove. It somehow seems tucked away though it’s just a short walk to the bustling streets of Pana. The commute to work is hard to beat; it takes about a minute on foot.

I think I spend at least half of each day here sighing over gorgeous views, and today was no exception.


If I wasn’t concerned about getting caught in the rain I might just sleep out on the apartment balcony every night.

The family that lives underneath us is very friendly, trumped only by their very VERY friendly dog, Puncho.


This post may come slightly delayed as I am writing it in my apartamento bonito, and there is no wifi here. Hopefully, I’ll figure out something, but hasta luego for now! My first day of teaching is tomorrow! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment